7 days Sojourn In Stone Town
- Explore the vibrant markets, bustling shops, and historic mosques of Stone Town.
- Pay a visit to Prison Island, where history and nature intertwine in a spectacular setting.
- Hike through the verdant rainforest of Zanzibar’s Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park.
- Set sail on a traditional Arabian dhow to ply the waves of the Indian Ocean in style.
- Catch some sun on the sparkling beaches of Nungwi, the island’s northernmost town.
Zanzibar is without a doubt one of the most fabled destinations in all of East Africa. Its very name conjures images of impossibly clear waters, tropical beaches, and lively streets redolent with the fragrance of cinnamon and cloves. At Chalema Tanzania Safaris, we’re happy to report that Zanzibar lives up to the hype. Join us on this seven-day itinerary to Zanzibar’s main island of Unguja, where we’ll discover what makes this sunny archipelago so extraordinary, from white sand beaches to centuries-old mosques. We’ll explore the winding streets of Stone Town on a walking tour, embark upon an iconic Arabian dhow to visit nearby islands, and wander the jungles of Zanzibar’s only national park. We’ll even spend some time in the scenic fishing village of Nungwi for a little rest and relaxation on the island’s most beautiful beaches.