7 Days Great Migration Calving Safari
- Watch enormous elephants wind their way through the baobab forests of Tarangire National Park.
- Spot stalking cheetah moving soundlessly in the southernmost plains of the Serengeti.
- Search for animals large and small across the vast central plains of Serengeti National Park.
- Explore Seronera: the beating heart of the endless Serengeti, where lions and hyenas reign.
- Descend into Ngorongoro Crater to witness one of the greatest safari spectacles on earth.
Tanzania is a spectacular East African country where tremendous herds of wildebeest darken the plains, the tallest mountain on the continent scrapes the sky, and friendly locals from more than 100 ethnic groups will welcome you with open arms. In fact, the sheer breadth and diversity of the Tanzanian experience can make it hard to decide where your East African adventure should begin. But if you allow Chalema Tanzania Safaris to pull back the curtain and reveal the wonders of our country, you’ll soon discover why a safari in Tanzania is like no other adventure on earth. Read on to learn about the astonishing scope of sights and sounds you can expect when spending even just a week on a Tanzanian safari.