7 Days Northern Circuit Cultural Safari
- Immerse yourself in the exciting and colorful world of Tanzanian culture with the help of Chalema Tanzania Safaris.
- Visit world-famous wildlife reserves like Lake Manyara National Park and Ngorongoro Crater.
- Learn to track wild game through the bush surrounding Lake Eyasi with Hadzabe hunter-gatherers.
- Enjoy a traditional lunch and explore the bustling village markets and churches of Mto wa Mbu.
- Celebrate Maasai culture with nature excursions and traditional dancing.
Tanzania is rightfully regarded as a prime destination for stunning natural landscapes teeming with incredible wildlife. But this East African country is also home to more than 120 distinct ethnic groups, each with its own rich culture and traditions. Our Northern Circuit Cultural Safari will introduce you to some of the region’s major cultural hubs, where you can forge genuine connections with locals who are eager to share their own ways of life. Of course, you’ll also get see all the elephants, lions, and buffalo you could ever imagine—and so much more! Read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity from Chalema Tanzania Safaris.